Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Bright Dark

 photo IMG_2524_zps70d9610d.jpg

 photo IMG_2508_zps3f03a76f.jpg

 photo IMG_2531_zpsd74256f5.jpg

 photo IMG_2526_zpsdb9a781f.jpg


 photo IMG_2530_zps9dc08c09.jpg

 photo IMG_2510_zps850d0296.jpg

 photo IMG_2521_zpsebb84cea.jpg
         (Top: OldNavy,  Athletic Shorts: Target I think?, Shoes: Sketchers, Beanie: myvlclothing.com)


Today was a huge change for me. I am really shy person but it's so hard to shoot in my small patio in my apartment so I went outside alone!!!! lol I grabbed my tripod and camera and went out to shoot. It was so scary for me to do because like I said before, I am a very shy person and wouldn't really do this but since I don't have anyone to help me shoot and I really wanted to get these shots I just told myself, what hell and just go lol At first when I started to take my first couple of shots I just wanted to go back inside but then soon after that I got really comfortable and got over it. I just thought to myself, I am a blogger and love what I do. I shouldn't be scared or care what people think because I love to share my love for fashion to people across the world =) Just thinking that made me feel so much better and didn't really care who saw me.

I am also in love with my new beanie from myvlclothing!!!! I got it on there sale they had going on, on 4/20. It was half off on everything!!! Since I was eyeing this beanie for a while and seen it was half off I just couldn't pass that up lol

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and see you on my next one =)
Instagram@fashiondreamcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment