Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

My Pony

 photo C73E66DF-48B6-4104-A15B-29130F2E1695-337-0000002541110E7C_zpsdf195827.jpg

                                                                 Top: MINTE.
                                                                  Shorts: F21

I seriously can't wait for spring to come. Here the weather has been up and down, one minute it's cold the next it's hot. I just want to be able to wear some shorts. I have no idea why I just don't care for pants, I hate when I have to wear them lol.

Well let's just move on to my outfit today, so I decided to wear my high waisted shorts that I bought at Forever21. I have been waiting for it to get a bit more warmer to wear them but it really hasn't and I got tired of having them there so I just decide to put them on for this post =)

I also wanted to add that my top is from http://mintebylisette.bigcartel.com/
You can check out her shop. She has alot to choose from. I really hope you guys enjoyed this simple post and follow/comment, would mean so much if you guys did.

Can also follow me on my instagram @fashiondreamcloud

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for spring too. It's so cold over here (The Netherlands). You look fantastic and ready for spring :)


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete