Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Muscle Cat T

 photo E5397909-B809-477A-A8B7-F57F5CBF734A-423-0000002F31C41BE0_zps37845411.jpg

                                                                       Top: Thrift
Skirt: Target
Necklace: Thrift
WetNWild lip: 520E

I am so in love with my DIY thrift cat top. It used to be a T-shirt as you can see in the picture below but I cut the sleeves off and made it into a muscle T. I am actually going to show you on a later post how you can do one yourself. Can't wait to do it!!!!

I am also featuring on this outfit post is my loose pleated skirt from Target. As you can see from some of the pictures that it's kind of to big for me but I do really love it. I love how soft it feels and flows so nicely.

I really hope you guys follow and comment below, would mean alot if you guys did.
See you guys on my next post, xoxoxo

Can also follow me on,
Instagram: fashiondreamcloud
Vine: fashiondreamcloud

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with with the T-shirt especially paired with the skirt :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I like the top!!!
    Check out our new post on airport style:
    http://outfitandabit.blogspot.gr/2013/03/airport-style.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete