Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Am Dreamer From A For Away Land

Omg for the past 2 days I have been feeling so sick, its more my allergies then anything. I have them really bad. It gets to the point that I feel sick, like if I have a cold. I am hoping tomorrow I feel a better and can do some outfit post for you guys.
Well besides me feeling sick, lately I have just been thinking about my over life. I know I am not the only one that has those days, right?!? I just been thinking about my goals and what I would like to achieve through my passion of fashion/beauty/life. I really do enjoy my blog and blogging. One of my biggest goals for my blog is to continue to grow and hope to create a name for myself through it. I want to inspire people no matter what your background is, live in a big city or small town, that if you have a passion for something go and achieve it. That's the number one reason why I do this. Some of my family don't get why I do this and sometimes thinks it's a waist of time but at the end I do it for you guys and love it. I know alot of people don't get or understand fashion/beauty bloggers and what is the big hype about it, but what makes us follow a blogger or Youtuber is that there are just regular people like us, they went for something they loved and achieved it. So now it comes back to us and it makes us see that we are all capable achieving whatever we want. No matter if it's beauty or fashion related or not. We can do it!!!

I just wanted to just give you some little inspiration and reason why I do this. I really do hope you guys enjoy my posts and blog.

Feel free to comment below, would love to hear what you guys have to say :)

Hope you guys follow me and comment. Would mean so much if you would.
Have a good rest of your day. See you on my next post :)

5 comments:

  1. Aww, sad to hear you're not feeling well. Do get better soon!


    Thank you for your sweet comment! I adore your blog and am following you now! <3 Keep up the the wonderful work, look forward to seeing more outfit posts when you're better!

    Hope you will come and pop by soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for follow me and checking out my blog, means alot to me. Following you :)

      Delete
  2. hey girl welcome to blogging!!
    wld love for you to visit my blog..and follow maybe?
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be okay Angelica, if your family thinks that blogging is a waste of time. I found that expression has saved my life from dying in my thoughts. My family thinks I'm strange and weird for spending so much time on crafts, arts, and blogging but it's what made me who I am to do, my pathway to self discovery and confidence. Keep strutting 'cause no one will live your life for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for that comment :)) really made my day :))

      Delete