Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feeling this HAT!!!

 photo 0B2A0019-A1A9-45E3-929E-BD6E2DAC1780-423-0000002F96F4E8CE_zps9af05e5d.jpg  photo 5714D5C8-A4DC-49A9-83D2-5CCB5390B514-423-0000002F9B84DA15_zpseadf944f.jpg

Hey everyone I hope you all had a safe New Years. I spent it like I knew I would alone lol. Well I actually went to sleep. I stood up until midnight but after went to sleep. I was so tired from work, I just knocked out lol. I know I am a party pooper ;(

So for today's outfit of the day I went digging in my dad's closet. I really don't own alot of tanks because I feel really insure of my arms. I feel like they are to big and chunky on top. I just don't like to show them off. But for my look I just really felt like wearing one, but like I said I really don't own any tanks so I had to get one from my dad. Thanks dad!!! :)

I also brought back my Hat. I can't get enough of it. I always thought I couldn't pull off wearing a hat but I really liked how this one looks on me. It's one of my favorite things right now and for the price I paid for was good, only 8$$$. I love to get good deals.

Well I hope you guys enjoy it. I hope you follow and comment =)

Tank: Dad's
Jeans: Forever21
Wedged Sneakers: Skechers...thanks babe for my christmas gift=)
Watch: adidas
Hat:DD'S
Cross Necklace: L.A
Glasses: Dont remember ;(

8 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! It inspires me to wear my wedge sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm happy that I did:))..thanks so much for your sweet comment an taking your time to check it out.:))

      Delete
  2. I just came across your blog on lookbook and I love it :)

    I was wondering if you would maybe like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back if you do!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking you time to check out my blog and look book. And I would love for us to follow each other. Thanks again :))

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment hun :) and for following me!
    I have followed you now too! keep in touch

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, love the hat! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out my blog for the details. :)

    another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much...can't wait to post this blog post. Thanks again!! Means alot.

      Delete
  5. I love your hat and your glasses are so cool! Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete