Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All thrift Outfit :))

Hey everyone today I went to my favorite thrift store. To bad I didn't find anything. It's ok I still had a great time looking around with my mom:)).

I didn't really realize that mostly my whole outfit is thrifted lol. My top is thrifted, so are my shorts and my Guess purse. I recently got my green sweater from my local thrift store. I'm so in love with it:)) it's so comfy. I always feel like you don't always have to spend a lot of money on your clothes to feel amazing. You can look good on any budget. I know how you can feel like you have to spend a lot on your clothes because of what you see on other fashion blogs or tv but you don't always have to. You just have to know on what to splurge and where to save.

Well anyways here are some pictures of my day and outfit. Hope you guys like it and follow me:)) thanks for the support you guys:))

 photo F5A9F3E5-2030-452A-B3A5-EB79CC727A5D-634-000000BC1B67AB1C_zps65c42ef2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment