Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just here

So today is pretty much a boring day. Im just sitting here checking out other fellow bloggers blogs. In a bit I have to go to work so I decide just to do a simple post since I haven't blogged in a while.

I'm really excited because my birthday is coming up this Monday. I really hope I don't work that day because I really want to celebrate it. I'm going to be 22 years old!!! God I'm getting old lol :)

Well this are some pics I took today. It's not much but I hope you enjoy them:) I hope you have guys have a nice weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics. Happy early bday! Think you're old? Wait until you turn 26 lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your blog. I hope you check out mine and maybe follow: http://www.the-proverbs.blogspot.com Thanks for your time

    ps. i am following you :D

    god bless
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Angelica you have a wonderfully beautiful blog! Your blog is really inspiring and awesome:) I'm hoping we could hang out sometime I really miss you and I wish you well in everything you do you truly are an amazing person and super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog,love your cat, i'm now following you, would you mind check out mine and maybe follow me back ?

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete